Friday, May 17, 2013

Sunflower, how I long to be like you!

Anyone who knows me knows i love sunflowers :) they make me happy, and they remind me to be happy, cheerful, and a better person. Sandi took these of me a while ago as part of the "your fair lady" post, which was a flower explosion of a shoot. i just did not put them up because they are more beauty shots, and i did not want to come across as conceited. But recently i have been going through a lot, and i have be in the dumps most days, so when i came across these on Sandi's laptop they made me smile, and reminded me to stay positive.

Thats all for now. enjoy your weekend

Nangi x






 I see you there in glory shining bright,

Following the sun and its path of light.

Standing tall above all others in the field,

You grow, conquer, and do not yield
.




 But there is more to you than first sight,

More than beauty and grander to delight.

Every beautiful aspect that appears,

Gives praise to the Father dear.



 Sunflower, how I long to be like you!

Glorifying God in all I do.

Following the Son and His path of light,

To worship Him in His glory shining bright.


I can learn from you, my friend,

With every breath, praise to God, I might send.

With all of his creation telling the story,

Might I, with you, proclaim His glory.


2 comments:

share