Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Little Miss Intriguing

This is one of my favorite people to be around because i just soak in all her positive and bubbly energy every time, her name is Siki and she certainly is intriguing. you might know her blog "All thing intriguing"which i love. i photographed her a while ago, this must have been last year because i came across these snaps in my vault and slapped myself for not putting them up. I love Siki's quirky sense of style, she is one of the few people that are actually consistent with their look. Another thing to note is that her personality matches her style, what you see is what you get and maybe a little bit more ;)







2 comments:

  1. Eeeek.
    Thanks for the kind words Nangi.
    Stay true in being YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi dear! I just found your blog and I love it! Great post!!..would you like to follow each other? I always return the follow...let me know
    http://signaturechic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

share