Thursday, January 17, 2013

a day of firsts!

These pictures are long over due. I was actually considering not putting them up when i found them (after forgetting about them) but as soon as i went through them, they looked to good not to share. This couldn't have been me taking these pics, I'm average at best! (thinks back) 

This was my first time going to "first Thursdays" and i was inspired to the max with the talent i saw. For those of you who don't know what the hell I'm talking about, let me summarize what this event this about for you. First thursdays happens every... yes you got it right - every first Thursday of every month. you can walk from gallery to gallery until 9pm exploring shops, restaurants, bars as well all around the same vicinity. What a cool idea!

i will definitely be going on more first thursdays, and update you on the goings on! check out their site for more details http://www.first-thursdays.co.za/

p.s Have an amay-may THURSDAY!




















The best artist of the night was for sure, hands down Carla Erusmus. She is a photographer that was exhibiting her shots taken from film. I love the rawness of her work, i love the mistakes that became part of the bigger picture, i love the honesty and the mood she set! LOVE!!


































1 comment:

share