Thursday, November 22, 2012

The Return of the Gentlemen Baba: Denim and Print

I, and I'm sure I'm speaking on behalf of most ladies out there, love how gentlemen are making an effort in terms of their appearance. They are bringing it back to how dapper our grandfathers and great grandfathers used to look, and carry themselves. i have been bumping into a lot of well dressed guys on the streets of Cape Town, and i will be posting more on them as i have been getting complaints that i neglect the guys. Fella's this is for you. and i call this segment on mannequin "The return of the gentlemen baba"

Tell me what you think. and for more on these snaps visit my street style blog on the reg, as i will be updating there http://mannequinstreets.tumblr.com/

BTW how major does this gentleman look? huh?

















1 comment:

share