Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Mannequin on the streets



I've started taking a lot of street style pictures of people i bump into, and i don't always put them up, coz i mainly i do it coz i recently started contributing for true love magazine. so most times i have to wait for them to choose which ones they want or they have to wait for me to compile them.
I give out my card to almost everyone i take a pic of, coz i know most people want their pics. and i feel bad coz most people stalk my blog for most pics.
Mannequin is not a street style blog it is more of a personal diary of my style, my aim is to show everyone how easy it is to put together a stylish look on a budget, or using maybe similar pieces to mine to inspire as much people as i can to think about what they are putting on and how. I do however once in a blue moon feature someone that really stands out to me or do a post on street style, but like i said, that is once in a blue moon.

so i have come up withe the perfect solution. Its called Mannequin on the streets.

i have started a new blog dedicated to putting up all the street shots i take. and i promise to update it on the reg. i will link it up to Mannequin blog so it is easy for you all to access once you are on this blog, but please do bookmark it, follow it, comment and reblog. So if i snapped you recently or even a while  back, keep checking and you might see yourself there. here is the link http://mannequinstreets.tumblr.com/

good idea ne? this bulb should have switched on about 6months ago :/


have a great day yall

No comments:

Post a Comment

share