Monday, September 10, 2012

Street style | The way i see it

 A couple of weeks ago i took to the streets of Cape Town, to photograph street style. and this is what i came up with. i mixed photography, and what i saw in words through my lens.

When i photograph or see someone who looks effortlessly dressed, my imagination runs wild with ideas of why they are dressed that way, where are they going, what are they wearing, what is their story. This is a game i play with myself daily, for me it is enough to just look, take in the picture and make up my own story of what, why, when, and how. i don't need to ask anyone these questions, i illustrate them in my head, and in my work

Style speaks for itself, and the people i photograph do all the work, they have already painted the picture for me, and all i do is tell it according to my creativity and imagination.



















No comments:

Post a Comment

share