Friday, September 14, 2012

Advanced Style

my guilty pleasure has always been watching the elderly and their sense of style. they're always so meticulous, polished and poised. which is what i want to be one day when I'm that age.

i found the most amazing blog called "advanced style". Ari Seth Cohen roams the streets of New York looking for the most stylish and creative older folks. he says "Respect your elders and let these ladies and gents teach you a thing or two about living life to the fullest. Advanced Style offers proof from the wise and silver-haired set that personal style advances with age."

when i saw this i was like OH SNAP!! coz i really wanted to take shots of how our senior citizens dress for my :street style" segment, and compare it to how we dress now.
i guess next time....





































2 comments:

  1. It's very true!!!!! I don't even want to wait till i'm older, in many respects i wanna dress like that now!
    The woman with the yellow blazer and hat is my favourite, love these pics! xx

    http://zizziswardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was very very cool makes me excited to get older :')

    ReplyDelete

share