Thursday, August 30, 2012

Green Knit + Lights




i have been searching for an easy application that basically has more or less of the same filters instagram has, so i can create my own amazing effects instead of using photoshop, or the actual instagram (i have no iphone, and my itunes on my mac is giving me issues *sighs*) 

Anyway to cut a long story short i found an app called pixlr-o-matic, which i love to bits, and im trying not to go over board with the filters and effects (lets just say restraint isn't my middle name)

Siba took these amazing shots of me just outside his apartment. and i've been meaning to put together a look using this ballerina skirt i found while thirsting in Cape Town. So this was the perfect opportunity to test out the app, and pair a great look with even greater filters

Enjoy

i am wearing:  Green Knit (Mr Price) | Button up Blouse (Thrifted and DIY'd) | Ballerina skirt (thrifted) | Necklace (Mr Price) | Cat eye sunnies (Jay-jays)
























No comments:

Post a Comment

share