Sunday, April 22, 2012

Hansa legends Concert


about two weeks ago we went to the hansa legends concert held at the buffalo park  stadium. i wasn't expecting much, but i was willing to check it out if it meant putting together a cute outfit. it was a cold evening, and i struggle when it comes to dressing up for cold occasions. if it was up to me i would cover myself up with a long trench coat a huge scarf, beanie, gloves and boots, but i have challenged myself to do a little more. i must say i am pretty chuffed with myself, because i really loved what i was wearing.

anyway, besides the fashion part of it i also enjoyed taking interesting shots with bongo. the shots i like to take are not the "posey posey" type of shots most people insist on doing. i like more spontaneous shots, and since i have been in EL one of the few people who give me a much needed push when it comes to my photography is Bongo. (you'll see him in a couple photo's) taking shots like these every night is always the highlight of my evening so i hope you enjoy. 


i am wearing: stockings: mr price | combat boots (shoe shop in cpt) | navy shorts (mr price) | black shoulder padded top (edgars) | blazer (thrift) | scarf (mr price) | tribal print slouchy sling bag (greenmarket flee)










































No comments:

Post a Comment

share