Sunday, January 15, 2012

if you didn't know.. i CUT MY HAIR | Mel's birthday braai


so last week i decided to cut my hair. it was one of those spontaneous decisions (well i would like to think) my hair was really damaged from ll the weaves and braids i have had over the years, and it was kinda time for a fresh start, just in time for a brand new year. you guys love? feel free to let me know in the comments section

moving right along, the day of my new look, was the day of MEL's birthday. and we had a blast at her braai. i will share a couple of pics from the day, but first here is my new look.


i am wearing: a brown printed shirt (vintage) | denim shorts (thrift) | navy belt (thrift) | white sandals (mr price) | cat eyes (jay--jays)| owl ring (china town) | cross knuckle ring (diva)


























3 comments:

  1. Heya i am for the first time here. I found this board and I find It truly useful & it helped me out much. I hope to give something back and help others like you helped me.
    Lexmark Nylon Ribbon General For 6262 6-Pack

    ReplyDelete
  2. loveeeeeeeee your shirt^__^ 'braii' i am guessing one of is south african!

    ReplyDelete

share