Monday, January 16, 2012

personalize your shorts



im really into personalizing your shorts this season, its easy, you can do it at home, the other day i cut a pair of jeans that i do not wear anymore into shorts and i gave it my own personal touch by grating them, YES... grating them. I simply took a grater and started running my denims across it to create a distressed look. Next i am definitely adding the american flag on a pair, then an african print. I will try document my DIY attempts and share them with you all



personalize your shorts










2 comments:

  1. Love your blog!
    would you mind following each other on bloglovin? :)

    Love,
    Malin @ http://fashionfied.tk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much!!! sure LETS!! please follow me on my blog, not bloglovin' and i will follow you there

      Delete

share