Monday, January 2, 2012

Happy New year!!

Happy new year to all my readers, visitors, followers, and my mannequins. I wish each and every one of you a special 2012, filled with pretty things (clothes of course), love, and light.  thank you for all the support you guys have given mannequin through out the year, i promise i will give you more and more of the wonderful world of fashion. i am so sorry i have been MIA. i have been on holiday, but im back now


i don't normally do resolutions, but since this is my first year of blogging, i thought it would only be fitting to make one for mannequin. my resolution is to include more of my fellow bloggers, and followers on mannequin. 80% of what i blog about is my personal fashion daily diary. but this year i want to make mannequin more interactive.


so with that being said please do email me any of your suggestions, comments, or if you would like to be featured lets have a chat mannequinblogg@gmail.com






these are just a couple of snaps i found on www.thunda.com i will share more of my holiday snaps this week.




peace XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment

share