Saturday, December 3, 2011

jhb day2 | jameson ott party | secret location


so this is how my second day in jhb went down. we made our way to the jameson over the top party and let me tell you it exceeded my expectations. coolest people dressed to the tee, beautiful weather, beautiful venue, great music, and edibles and refreshments were flowing. we took a million pictures, it was so hard to narrow them down to these (even though these seem like a lot trust me, i was working with so many options) 

my highlights of the day were: the music for sure! hip hop is my kinda thing, and of course the photobooth. we took a lot of snaps there to (which i will be sharing in future posts) but for now lets take a look at these "narrowed" down shots (haha)




 this is one of my fav pics
tia | me | siba | phila


                                                                                                                                                                   



i am wearing: high waisted shorts (thrift) | navy belt (thrift) | printed top (mr price) | snapback (bathing ape) | sunnies (thrift) |boots (mr price) | leather jacket ( a friends )





siba 


me and six on our way there




complimentary drinks






me and the gorgeous couple six and arnie




stylish couple tia and phila



















the end!!


1 comment:

  1. i LOVE Tias shoes! where did she get them>?<

    ReplyDelete

share