Sunday, December 11, 2011

Denim Den | three ways - one outfit | Part 2


this is my step 2 from my 3 in 1 look. when wearing a sheer blouse, its important to wear something underneath that will compliment the blouse, and not make it look tasteless. for instance i wore a dark grey crop top, and i did that so i could be able to play around with it, whether i unbutton it a bit so my crop makes an appearance, or take the blouse off completely. here i did the latter and that is my 2 option in my 3 in one look.

all you need to do is think outside the box when it comes to your closet. its about coupling different items you have creatively. its not always about going out shopping for your next look all the time


i am wearing: Denim shorts (thrift) | crop top (mr price) | brogues (mr price) | scarf (mr price) | socks (blue) | belt (thrift







1 comment:

  1. when last was i on this blog, keep up the good work Nang

    ReplyDelete

share