Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Comfort First


on fri i traveled to joburg, and when i travel i always make sure i look cute, but i am also comfortable, because there is nothing worse than looking your best, but feeling uncomfortable. another trick  i use is to wear my biggest pair of shoes, so that i have more space in my luggage. in my case, my biggest pair are my cowboy boots, and they are pretty comfy too so that is a plus for me. i cant wait to share with you all the rest of the pics from the whole weekend, i took plenty as promised. 

i am wearing: Blue oversized blazer (thrift) white shirt (edgars) black cotton leggings (edgars) leopard print scarf (mr price) sunnies (thrift) cowboy boots (cape town)














1 comment:

  1. How do u tie your scarf like that? I WANT :( Looking fab as always

    ReplyDelete

share