Monday, August 1, 2011

My thrift look

Thrift shopping is " the quality of using money and other resources carefully and not"
i have some what mastered the art of doing so when shopping for clothes! i only look for bargains these days. vintage shops, hospice shops, salvation army's, flee markets etc are the best place for these, and occasionally i trade with friends just to switch up my closet


don't be afraid to do this, you would be surprised at the good quality things you get!!





would you believe me if i told you that 80% of this look is a result of thrift shopping? the blazer was the best find of 2010 for me! i found it at a flee market, and i got it for close to nothing, the tights too, and the vintage necklace. the vest and brogues are from Mr price.


thrift shopping is the future! you wont regret it!

1 comment:

  1. I'm such a fan of this look, i am so gonna copy this look

    ReplyDelete

share