Sunday, August 21, 2011

follow up to the fashionista Feature: Gugu duma






I got so much feedback on this specific feature, and if you look at my most popular posts feature on my blog, this one is tops!! Thank you to all who read it, commented, passed it on, much appreciated!!!

I will be doing another feature soon on anyone i think has great style! (since this one was such a hit)

i also got some people asking for a directory on where to find these thrift stores in Pretoria, and i did my best to find out for you guys. I asked Gugu where she shops, and this is what she said.

"Every Sunday there is a lovely market in Hatfield, the parking lot of Hatfield Plaza is transformed, and its such an awesome little market. the market near church square in PTA central is also awesome... corner Lynwood and Louis Botha is where i buy most of my vintage stuff. Its a tent with surrounding stores and little restaurants for when you get tired and thirsty you get EVERYTHING there. Also Hope Charity shop in Melville, opposite cats pyjamas, by cool runnings (not sure of the street names)"


Hope this was helpful guys

BIG THANKS to Gugu, she has been a champion!!! LOVE YOU TONS

No comments:

Post a Comment

share